Dragon Gear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Gear

Computer Entertaitment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Dragon Gear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cluster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Cluster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Welcome to Dragon Gear Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Dragon Gear   Welcome to Dragon Gear EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Welcome, to Dragon Gear.
At Dragon Gear we want every one to enjoy free role playing games. Dragon Gear staff and administration take greate care of there games and make shure everyone is able to play them for 100% zero cost. We make different kinds of games that target spacific age group. Most of the games we make are rated E, E 10 and T, if you do not understand what the letters indicate there will be a brief description at the bottom of this post. From time to time you will see many projects yes it will take a while for a new game to make since i am really the only person working on games and i also have this site to take care of. If you would like to be part of Dragon Gear Computer Entertaitnment please either Private Massage (PM) me or e-mail me your resume. Resume sholud be righten this way or else i want read it.

Job Applications Avaible

Scripter (must have knowlage with RUBY or RGGS.)
Graphic Developer (must have knolage with Photoshop or GIMP or any other editing software.)
Righter (must be able to create storylines, character profiles ect.)

Resume Layout.
Name: John Smith
E-Mail: abc@hotmail.com (we exapt: gmail, yahoo, msn, live, hotmail, ymail, rocketmail, aim)
Job: Graphic Designer (Pick from a list indicated at the top.)

Thanks

Rating System

E, (Evryone)
E10, (Evryone Over 10)
T, (Teenage +14)

Note: We do not create any M,A,AO (Mature, Adult, or Adult Only games and never will.)

Thanks for your co-op
Administration
Back to top Go down
http://dragongear.web-rpg.org

Welcome to Dragon Gear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Gear :: Main Menu :: Broadcast Station-
Jump to: